Saturday, September 1, 2012

Field Trip

As soon as Steve got into Minnesota, we started our list of things do once we got here.
My number 1 was Mall of America (obviously).
We went a few nights ago and walked all the way around the bottom 3 floors.
If you have been before, that's quite a long walk.
Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures, but I will be back again soon I'm sure.

Steve's place to go was Mayo Clinic.
Being a healthcare guy, he knows a lot about Mayo Clinic and would even like to work there one day (maybe not the Minnesota location though).
So we toted the little baby along and drove to Rochester for the day.

I put a smile on for Steve and took care of the baby.
Steve was loving every minute though.

Steve with Doctors Will and Charlie
 

 The actual hospital looked more like a hotel, inside and out.

 Baby enjoying the exhibits.

The Plummer Building.  This was my favorite part.  The decor was really ornate and the Mayo Brothers' offices were inside, almost exactly as they left them.

 Plummer Building Library

Our fun may need to come to an end soon though, because Steve is starting class on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment