Monday, October 15, 2012

3 Months!

Now for some updates and pictures.

-Carson is 25 inches long.  Not sure how much he weighs because his doctor's appt is next month!
-He loves splashing in the bathtub, blowing bubbles, books, and cuddling.
-He is in size 2 diapers and 3 month clothes. He will probably move to 3-6 month clothes shortly.
-He just rolled over for the first time!
-Carson goes to sleep around 11 and wakes up between 5 and 7. If he wakes up before 7 I feed him and put him back to sleep. He would sleep in til 10 most days if I let him.
-We have tried getting him to sleep earlier, but he gets so fussy that it isn't worth it to me!  I'll let him sleep when he wants and try working out a better schedule later. 
-He takes 4 naps a day. Sometimes 5.  Usually he sleeps for around 2 hours in the morning and each nap gets progressively shorter throughout the day.
-He is getting much more interactive and loves watching people.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh i freaking love every one of these pictures. And that elmo towel kills me.

    ReplyDelete