Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Beach Week

We spent our week long vacation in New Smyrna Beach, Florida.
It was amazing.  It's outside of Orlando so there are not huge crowds of people.  We basically had our own little plot of beach/water in front of the condo we were staying in.
I sure do have the vacation blues after coming home from that blissful place.

Besides our one day at Harry Potter World, we spent the rest of the week relaxing on the beach.
We went out to eat a few times, ate some seafood, enjoyed each other's company (I think I enjoyed their company the most...6 adults to 1 baby gave me great odds of having a nice, relaxing week), and played lots of farkle.

We all had some raw oysters.  Love Steve's reaction to having them for the first time.

 
Loving our view of the beach.










 By the end of the week, Carson's knees and feet were all scabbed over from the sand, and his crawl turned into this:

Our last night of vacation.


 

Such a fun week, and such great memories.  Miss it and you guys already!

3 comments:

  1. Love his new and improved crawl! And love that pic of you 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam and I have encountered raw oysters twice and both times have been since I've been pregnant. I can't say I was disappointed to be missing out.

    ReplyDelete