Saturday, October 26, 2013

A Day in Edina

I've decided I need to document more photos and outings with my friends.
These girls are like my home away from home, and I will love to look back at these posts when we all have to move next year (boohoo).

Anyway,
My friends Stephanie, Jaewon, and I had been planning a girls day for quite a while.  
We hang out all the time at night when our husbands are studying and Carson's down for the night.
But we decided a real girls day out was in order.


We drove down to Edina, a city near Minneapolis that is quite a bit nicer.
We stopped for brunch at The Lynn on Bryant and ordered all sorts of fun food.
We ordered three things (chickpea fries, a delicious omelet, and blueberry German pancakes) to share.



After brunch, we headed over to a local thrift store, Hunt and Gather.
It is more of a museum of fun artifacts than a usual thrift store.


We had fun roaming through the gigantic store and ended up buying a few old maps of places we or our husbands have lived.



After the thrift store, we hit up 50th and France, a street with lots of cute shops.


We had such a fun time, and I can't wait for our next girls day out!

 


Thanks for the pics Steph!

No comments:

Post a Comment