Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Family Pictures!

We just got our family pictures back and I am sooo happy with them.
Stephanie Hyde took them and I was so impressed with how comfortable she made us feel.
It felt more like hanging out than having our pictures taken.
Here are some of my favorites.




 



 
 



 

 

Didn't she do an amazing job?  I seriously can't decide which ones to frame.  Good thing it is so easy to upload so many to social media.  
There are plenty more cute ones of Carson too, but I am saving them for my next blog post:)

4 comments:

  1. Love them! You are such a cute mom. Ps I have that sweater in blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still can't handle these!! looking so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to try to help you decide which one to frame by looking at all the family pictures again, but I ended up thinking, "Oh. She should frame THIS one" about every single one. They are all really awesome.

    ReplyDelete