Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Punkin Patch

Fall is such a fun season.
I feel like our little family only got to enjoy it for one day this year though.
Steve has been so busy with school and job applications that we haven't been able to do much as a family.
Also, it doesn't help that Minneapolis' fall is basically over and the weather is in the 40's now.

But last Saturday we made the best of our blustery fall day and went out to Afton Apple Orchard with some friends in the ward.


First we checked out the petting zoo.




And had fun walking around the grounds.




Then we picked our pumpkins.


And we all became expert apple pickers.


We had a blast with these two little munchkins and their family.


Aren't they cute?  I love watching Carson make friends with kids his age.

And of course, we couldn't resist this photo op.

 
 Well, it was fun fall! I guess we will have to welcome winter here soon!

1 comment:

  1. That apple orchard looks so fun! I wish we would have gone there. I know exactly how you feel about the weather. I'd been trying to wait to take family pictures until the leaves get more colorful...but now it's too cold. Minnesota...

    ReplyDelete